Modern, bright, spacious one bedroom flat with large front and back garden available in Islington. Freshly renovated, fully furnished, wooden floor and wooden furniture, designed by interior designer; brand new double glazing windows and doors. Small pets welcome. Available from 1st August.
• Front & rear garden: Living room and bedroom face private rear garden which gets the sun all day long. Kitchen faces the front garden. Light, airy,
• Very well-connected: Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria), Arsenal / Holloway Road (Piccadilly), Highbury & Islington (Victoria, Overground) tube stations are all nearby.
15 minutes to Old Street from Finsbury Park with direct fast train. Direct bus to Dalston, Euston, Stoke Newington, Kings Cross, Holborn, Angel, Trafalgar Square.
• Ample storage space: Built-in wooden wardrobes, cabinets and shelves in all rooms, separate storage room and a large shed (fits two bikes, storage boxes and BBQ).
• Lively neighbourhood: Lots of cafes, restaurants, bars, brunch places, shops and gastro pubs with beer garden – all in walking distance. Plenty of brunch places and pubs with beer gardens.
• Perfect for dinner parties and BBQs: The dining table can be extended to seat 10 guests and the owners will leave gas bbq for the tenants.
To view this unique, stylish apartment simply contact our team.